So I spent my day trying to distract myself from everything that was in my head. I think I did aiight.
- Made a huge batch of homemade spaghetti sauce which turned into dinner plus four extra meals in the freezer. Good on ya’ mate.
- Used the other portion of the club sized ground beef package to make one meat loaf and a whole tray of porcupine meatballs which my kids love. So I’m set for meaty goodness as far as meals go for the next little while.
- Did all the dishes that I really didn’t want to do after all my cooking but someone had to step up to the plate.
- Vacuumed AND washed the floors. Which is kinda redundant since I have a cleaning lady come every two weeks (I know lifestyles of the rich and famous hey) But I felt like doing it myself and getting the good scrub in.
- This week I also took down all my Christmas decorations in preparation for the move. I have a lot to do before I list my house in the new year, so I have to get out all the junk while I can.
- Synced my computer/phone’s calendar and planned out my schedule for the next little while. Even made sure my trainer appointments were marked in there.
- Set up a couple of new budgets in Mint (thee best budgeting app out there). I want to bulk up my house down payment as well as try and save for a cruise (the one that didn’t happen on my 30th birthday this year, but hey, I’ll always turn 31).
- Also managed to order myself a few new books from Amazon. All from my favorite Author so I know they’ll be good. Also since I’ve read a few of them already, those are guaranteed to be good.
- Even attempted to start two movies. Attempted, and two, because they weren’t any good at distracting my mind. So that was a fail.
But all in all, a pretty decent day. I had a couple of snuggles and stories, plus a lego build thrown in there too so although it’s not a podium placer as far as days go, I can still safely say that I’m satisfied with my day.
And I’m ready for tomorrow.
-John Mayer/Waiting On The World To Change-